Saturday, March 24, 2007

Art - Edholm & Rehnberg at Millesgården


I went to an opening today. The
Ann Edholm & Håkan Rehnberg exhibition at Millesgården, Carl Milles studio museum in Lidingö, the island just by Stockholm.
Ann Edholm shows gigantic intellectualized paintings, Håkan Rehnberg strict geometrical sculptures and subtle coloured sheets of paintings. But too much thinking to get into their art in my opinion, not much feelings expressed. But as objects - so decorative.

The best thing was that I took my mother with me. A nice afternoon out with mom is not what I get too often!

Millesgården is a favourite spot. A must-see when visiti
ng Stockholm. The park, the home of Milles, the exhibitions, the coffee-shop. The museum shop is a gem with quality arty objects.
And Ann Edholm & Håkan Rehnberg show their work here until May 20.


photos: Millesgården & Pixi


No comments: